During 2021, we will recruit in Estonia at least 20 rail experts of different levels. One of the first and most important tasks of the new office’s CEO will be to recruit experts and build a team to realise Proxion’s strategy for the Baltic countries.
“If you want to be a part of our brilliant work community, send us your open application. The recruiting of experts will begin immediately once the CEO has started their work in early 2021. You should also check what kind of CEO we are looking for and what we will be doing in Estonia,” says Pia Haavisto, HR and Communications Manager at Proxion.
In 2021, we will be recruiting, among others:
- Designers, project managers and experts who are skilled at and experienced in, for example, the following fields:
- electricity and electric railways
- signalling and traffic control systems
- geometric design
- railway traffic and/or logistics
- radio networks
- data model experts
- tramway experts in all competence areas
- Rail traffic project manager
- Software experts
- Junior designers and interns in the fields mentioned above
“Taking care of our experts in every way we can is part of our working culture. At Proxion, you will thrive,” promises Pia Haavisto.
The CEO of the Estonia office will first contact the persons who have submitted their applications in advance. So, be active and submit your open application and CV to Proxion’s experts database.