Prices and terms
For our open training sessions, the basic prices per student can be found in the training calendar under each event.
The basic price for open training events includes the training as well as training materials, training facilities, morning coffee and a certificate. In addition, we will charge the trainer’s possible travel expenses.
The prices for contract customers and groups of over 10 people as well as for company-specific training are determined on a case-by-case basis.
For price inquiries, please contact our training sales manager Kaisa Pakanen, tel. +358 44 4973 103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of sale and participation
- Registration for open training takes place through the training calendar. Groups of over 10 people can sign up through our training sales manager.
- The group sizes are limited. A person without pre-registration cannot be guaranteed the possibility of participation.
- Participation can be cancelled free of charge no later than three days before the training begins. If a cancellation takes place less than three days before the training begins or the participant does not show up, the training and possible organisational costs (travel, accommodation etc.) will be invoiced as per normal. The participant does, however, have the opportunity to take part in another training session under the same training programme within six months of the original training.
- Open training begins at 9:00 am, unless otherwise specified. If a participant is over 15 minutes late, their participation may be denied. In this case, the same terms apply as in a no-show situation.
- The training language is Finnish. The participants must have sufficient language skills to be able to follow the training and complete a written test. Some of the training sessions can also be offered in English.
- Participants and their employers must ensure before signing up that the participants meet the eligibility criteria defined for each training programme and that the participants have the ability to complete the training. The main criteria have been specified in the training programme introductions.
- The term of payment is 14 days net. Invoicing will take place after the training./li>
The prices given do not include VAT. The applicable VAT will be added to the prices.